Tiny Bubbles Swim School, Boksburg, swimming lessons. We teach babies from 6 months and older. Toddlers and beginners of all ages, water safety and four swimming strokes. Our Swim School provides a hygienically maintained and heated pool, a tender, loving method of teaching, and committed instructors, at affordable rates.
Qualified Instructors: LTS, PBSTA, Level 1 Gala.
Tiny Bubbles Swim School For Babies from 6 months, Toddlers & Beginners of all Ages:
- Water Orientation
- Water Awareness
- Safety Skills in and around water
- Swimming Skills in preparation for the 4 swimming strokes
- Breath-Control through familiarizing the child with submersion
Our Method of Teaching:
- With tender, loving Care.
- Adopting age appropriate skills.
- Routine and repetition.
- Ongoing progression.
- Rewarding different levels of achievement.
We offer Tuition to Parents / Caregivers and Babies – Tots & Beginners:
- In a heated pool.
- In a hygienically maintained pool.
- In a pool that is tested regularly.
- At affordable rates.
- Transport to and from swimming school also available.
- By qualified, committed and consistent instructors.
Some Fun Facts About Swimming:
- Swimming stimulates both the right and left side of the brain.
Water’s buoyancy makes swimming a safe exercise for people with physical limitations. Swimming is a low-impact exercise; easy on the bones and joints.
- Swimming is a great cardiovascular exercise because you are moving against the water’s resistance, which is over ten times that of air.
- Swimming is beneficial for asthma sufferers. Swimming allows you to work out in moist air, which reduces symptoms. Swimming requires breath control and improves the overall lung and breathing capacity.
- Swimming improves the body’s motor coordination. Two thirds of the body’s muscles are engaged when you swim. The upper body, trunk, head, arms and legs are forced to work together to make a balanced effort.
- Swimming strengthens the joints and improves the position of the spinal column which improves your body posture.
Swimming is an excellent exercise for people with all kinds of back problems.
- Warm water relaxes muscles and diminishes pain and stiffness. Buoyancy of water supports joints while encouraging a full, free range of movement, making swimming helpful for people who suffer from arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Warm water causes blood vessels to dilate and increase circulation.
- Swimming improves muscle tone and balance.
- Improves hand – eye and bilateral co-ordination.
- Swimming encourages crossing the midline, which is essential for school readiness.
- Swimming is beneficial to young and old.
+27 84 788 0232