Abacus Maths, South Africa.We offer a unique approach to help learners excel in maths, in teaching your child an age-old skill.
We make use of the ancient Japanese abacus and teach children from as early as 4 years old to unlock the true potential of their brains and teach them the language of maths. It’s all about making your child count – both literally and figuratively!
Abacus Maths Branches:
Benefits of Abacus Maths:
- We create a solid foundation for learning the four pillars of Maths: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- More than this, working with the abacus leads to the development of the whole brain, with both right (creative) and left (logical) hemispheres benefiting.
- Children particularly between 3 and 13 will learn the beautiful language of Maths.
- The method we teach not only creates a strong foundation for numbers, but students also imbibe a culture of enhanced concentration, logical thinking, improved comprehension, listening skills and sound reasoning, together with people skills, teamwork skills and emotional intelligence.
- All of this naturally leads to an increase in self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Problem-solving abilities are augmented.
- Photographic memory develops as the brain learns to use the triggers and levers correctly.
- Maths becomes fun and enjoyable.
Contact Details for Abacus Maths:
011-760 1605 or 066 303 6977
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Head Office Address:
23 Kilburn Street