The Pretoria Chinese School is an independent, co-educational English medium school for learners from Grade 00 to 12, and is located east of Pretoria. The medium of instruction and first language in the school is English, and Chinese (Mandarin) is offered as second or home language.
The Pretoria Chinese School cordially invites parents and prospective learners to attend the OPEN DAY FOR 2014 on Friday, 24 May 2013, from 9:30 to 11:00. For further information contact Nisha at +27 12 345 2319, or mail to email@example.com.
Pretoria Chinese School Information:
- Facilities: Computer Centres; Tuck Shop; Transport (school provides a bus/transportation service in the afternoons); Homework Class; After Care (opposite school).
- English Medium of Instruction, Chinese as home or second language.
- Excellent IEB Matric Results.
- Scholarships available for Exceptional Academic Candidates.
- Sport – Junior Prep Co-Curricular: Archery, Mini Soccer, Mini Hockey, Mini Netball, Bev Cricket.
- Sport – Senior Prep Co-Curricular: Hockey SP, Soccer SP, Netball SP, Cricket SP, Swimming, Athletics.
- Sport – College Co-Curricular: Soccer, Table Tennis, Basketball, Netball.
- Private Activities on Offer: Ballet, Miki Maths, Karate, Archery, Hip-Hop, Chess, Judo, Dance Mouse, Hockey Club, Science C;lub, Playball, Learn to Swim, Cricket Academy, Instrumental Music.
Pretoria Chinese School Contact Details:
Telephone: +27 12 345 2319
Pretoria Chinese School
Cnr Halse and Dennil Streets