Palm Tempelton is an private, independent school with a difference, where it is the priority of the teachers to assist and encourage the children to become happy, confident and independent learners. Classes are kept small – not more than ten in a group – to ensure that each child receive individual attention.
The curriculum of Palm Tempelton is based on the complete range of home schooling programmes available. Scholastic assessments are done by Hester van Dyk at the school, and then parents are advised on which program will be best for their child’s needs.
Palm Tempelton facilities:
- Pre-School: Age 3 to Gr R.
- Primary & High School: Gr 1 to Gr 12.
- Small Groups of up to 10 Children.
- Classes in Afrikaans & English.
- Remedial Class: healing teaching is presented by way of remedial assistance.
- After School Centre: available to other schools with remedial assistance.
- Remedial Assistance available for all students from all schools.
Palm Tempelton Contact Details:
Tel: 012 807 7444
Contact Person: Debbie van Heerden
Tel: 076 463 0666
Contact Person: Hester van Dyk
Tel: 082 479 1192
BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED:
Contact Person: Anandi Lombard
Tel: 072 529 1481
422 Rossouw str
The Willows, 0041