Kip McGrath Education Centres are offering tutoring to children from pre-school through to year 12. The 66 tutoring centres in South Africa can be found in metropolitan and regional locations. We deliver a curriculum that is proven, each child is assessed and a programme is written for that child based on their individual needs.
The primary focus is to improve or extend the learning outcomes of a child. Kip McGrath Education Centre provide qualified, experienced teachers whose priority it is to help the children to reach their full potential. For our tutors, teaching is not a job, it is a vocation.
Kip Tutoring Centres provide individual programmes based on the learning needs of your child. Our programmes are suitable for all students ranging from those who may be experiencing difficulties in their day to day school work, right through to students who would like to extend their learning. Kip McGrath Education Centres focuses on reading, spelling, comprehension, English and maths.
Kip McGrath Education Centres Provides:
- Free educational assessment (Call for FREE assessment).
- An Individual learning programme.
- Wide variety of resources and activities that cater to the individual learning styles of your child.
- Computer assisted learning.
- Qualified, Experienced teachers create individual tutoring programs, using proven teaching methods.
- Curriculum written by qualified teachers.
- We offer tutoring programmes in: Reading and comprehension, Writing and Spelling, English, Maths.
- Our lessons: 80 minute tutoring sessions, Small groups (4-6 students per teacher), Structured learning programme.
Kip McGrath Education Centres Contact Details:
Call 031 903 5352 to be connected to your nearest Centre.
Head Office – South Africa:
5 Kort Street
Tel: +27 31 903 5352
Fax: +27 31 903 6445