Jeffreys Bay is a small seaside town on the East Coast of South Africa, with golden beaches and a warm, sunny climate. The Jeffreys Bay Language School specialises in English language courses that cover all levels, from beginner to advanced. The school follow the British English curriculum and also offer CAE and FCE preparation.
Jeffreys Bay is well known as a surfers paradise, and has a number of quality surf schools with accredited coaches. The area offers a wide variety of activities such as culture, cuisine, relaxation and adventure (including surfing lessons, quad biking, beach horse rides, sand boarding, river kayaking, safaris).
Jeffreys Bay Language School:
- Language School Courses: General English (20 lessons per week); General English Focus (30 lessons per week); General English Standard plus afternoon Business English (30 lessons per week);
- Language School – International Business English (30 lessons per week): Language School – Examination Preparation Courses (30 lessons per week); Jeffreys Bay Language School – Private English.
- Language School Packages ‘English plus Surf’: English Course coupled with Surf Lessons in a variety of different Packages.
- Language School Accommodation: comfortable and sociable accommodation near school, apartments with each one housing a maximum of 4 students; communal BBQ area.
- Activities & Excursions: surf lessons, quad biking, safaris, beach horse rides, sand boarding, river kayaking, township tours, beach hikes, cultural outings.
Jeffreys Bay Language School Contact Details:
042 293 2586
Jeffreys Bay Language School
(an Hour’s drive from Port Elizabeth)