Footprints School Tour Operators: Spore/Footprints is a ONE STOP school tour operator that specialises in Adventure, Cultural and Sport Tours. We also do school kids adventure holidays and camps. Your tour will be planned within your budget. Our dynamic team offers exciting and uplifting programs to educate our youth.
Footprints School Tour Operators was established in 2007, and is an educational tour company. We provide an extensive range of activities, developed and based on school curriculums. These activities are aimed to teach and engage both children and adults with their environment and abilities. Our programmes and activities are organised with care and executed with safety in mind. We do offer you the opportunity to build your own programme as well!
Footprints School Tour Operators Information:
- Time: Per Request.
- Cost: On Request and per your Budget.
- Venue: All areas South Africa.
- Age: From 8 years – 17 years old.
- Adventure, Cultural & Sports Tours.
- School Children Adventure Holidays & Camps.
Adventure Holidays and Camps for Kids Programmes:
Curriculum-based Day and Evening Programs.
Holiday and Day Camps, our offering is in full support of the OBE system.
Our Programmes Are Made Up Of:
- Areas of Interest: including Elephant Park, Eco Experience, Water Fun Park, Museum visits, Birds of Eden, Monkeyland, Snake
- Sanctuary, Sea Ecology, Tsitsikamma Extravaganza, “Kringe in ‘n Bos” Tour.
- Agricultural Activities
- Pioneer Experiences
- Obstacle Courses
- Camel Rides
- Boat Rides
- Team Building Games
- Shelter Building
- Water Activities
- Survival in the Veld
Spore/Footprints School Tour Operators Contact Details:
Susan van der Westhuizen
044 272 6893
082 393 1558